Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* and Calendula officinalis Flowers* and Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Hectorite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol.
* Certified organic (pesticide free) ingredient
Our brows frame our eyes but also our face.
Apply pomade with an angle brush to add long lasting color and form to your brows cleanly, concisely and organically.
Using only a very small amount of pomade on the angle brush, start at the "ball of the brow", squaring the bottom, and brushing lightly upward. Then, with your brush on an angle, draw a clean line just slightly under the brow line you want and then again, brush the color lightly upward only slightly in to the hair. If you need to include small individual strokes to fill in areas, the SAPPHO eyeliner brush is very helpful.
Meant for application with SAPPHO's angle brush, to create clean, precise lines that will not fade, or the eyeliner brush for strokes that mimic hair. A staple in makeup artist kits, discover the surprisingly versatile Taupe Grey color.
Highly recommended for impactful eyes on people wearing makeup with masks or for creating a professional finished makeup look.
- Organic and vegan brow pomade to define or thicken brows
- Gentle natural brow wax with superior staying power
- Naturally colored with low heavy metal minerals
- For all skin types, including acne-prone, aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving, healthy hair formula with nourishing castor, jojoba and argan oils
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in glass jar
- Offered in 3 colors: Medium Brown, Taupe Grey and Dark Brown
Made effective by nature.
Castor Seed Oil is an age-old vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant with impressive anti-inflammatory properties. Thicker than most oils, it is an ideal base for brow products and helps retain moisture.
Found in northern Mexico and the southwestern United States, Candelilla shrubs provide a strong, hard wax perfect for replacing beeswax and create a continuous film for imparting color on brows.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract is a great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action said to be helpful for acne, eczema & related skin issues. It helps to soothe skin, giving it a soft appearance.