Formulated with 10% zinc oxide with an extra serving of aloe vera juice for added moisture, enriched with antioxidant-rich fruit extracts and vitamin E this CC cream is perfect for low maintenance beauty routines.
This multitasking CC cream works alone (over your skincare) providing light to medium coverage, for a simple 5 minute makeup look and natural glowing complexion. It can also be used under foundation as a primer and to get increased coverage.
Perfect year-round for a quick, effective makeup routine our CC cream can be applied with fingers or a brush. We recommend applying as the final step in your skincare routine.
- For most skin types, including aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving formula with nourishing coconut oil, jojoba oil and aloe vera
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in recyclable and biodegradable plastic tube and cap
- Currently available in 4 stunning shades, with a 5th for dark skin tones in advanced re-development stages
Head to this blog post for an in-depth overview of this organic CC cream.
Made effective by nature.
When Coconut Oil is applied topically, its medium chain fatty acids help the skin retain its moisture content by eliminating moisture loss through the pores of the skin. It's also composed of capric acid, caprylic acid, and lauric acid, which have antimicrobial properties that can help protect the skin. Has a high vitamin E content, well known for its high antioxidant and skin benefiting properties.
Known for helping to maintain hydration & acting as anti-inflammatory, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil is the only oil that closely resembles human sebum. It is chemically not an actual oil but a wax ester, which is non-greasy and may have skin balancing properties for oily skin. Semi-occlusive, it makes skin soft and supple, and forms a protective, moisturizing barrier.