Intensely black, this lengthening Vegan Mascara has been created with organic fruit and plant waxes to be both long-lasting and smear-less, buildable yet gentle enough to come off with water. Its formula and state-of-the-art silicone wand are irreplaceable, separating and coating each lash individually creating intense length, with no flaking or transferring throughout the day; no "raccoon eyes" with green beauty's darling mascara.
- Deeply pigmented with great staying power
- Gentle formula that can be removed with water
- Natural black mascara for sensitive eyes, oily eyes, contact lens wearers, etc.
- 70+% certified organic content
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- Lab-tested & clear of PFAS to the detectable limit (<10 ppm of organic fluorine)
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Silicone wand
- Packaged in metal tube with plastic lining
- EU Certified
Made effective by nature.
Sustainably harvested, Myrica Wax is extracted from the berry shells of the Myrica Pubescens tree native to Latin America. Used in cosmetics for adding texture and body without greasiness.
Carnauba wax is comes from the leaves of palm trees, Copernicia cerifera. A hard wax with high gloss and a high melting point, it adds body and volume, making it an ideal for use in vegan makeup formulas.