- Natural eyeshadows for all skin types and eyes including oily, dry, sensitive
- Talc free mineral eyeshadows using non-GMO, food grade organic corn starch
- Non-irradiated, non-nano and low photo-sensitivity minerals with soothing organic oils, flowers, herbs and Vitamin E
- Eco-friendly refillable makeup fits in magnetic compacts
- High performance natural dupe for pro palettes from conventional brands
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- Mica suppliers part of Responsible Mica Initiative
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in recyclable metal pans
- Named for some of SAPPHO's founder JoAnn's most beloved people and artists
- Available in 19 versatile colors
Made effective by nature.
Mica is a mineral dust commonly used in makeup, from a group of minerals called silicates which are ground down into a powder, to impart shimmer and sparkle. Our mica vendors have been verified to be child labor free and/or part of the Responsible Mica Initiative, an organization committed to ending the cycle of child labor.
Known for helping to maintain hydration & acting as anti-inflammatory, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil is the only oil that closely resembles human sebum. It is chemically not an actual oil but a wax ester, which is non-greasy and may have skin balancing properties for oily skin. Semi-occlusive, it makes skin soft and supple, and forms a protective, moisturizing barrier.
A sunflower-derived Vitamin E, Tocopherol is a fat-soluble antioxidant, protecting cell membranes from oxidation by reacting with free radicals, ultimately slowing down the damage done to cells. Can help improve the appearance of scars, hydrate skin, and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.