Created with deeply concentrated color-correcting minerals, this water-free makeup product camouflages skin discolouration, redness and dark circles or spots. It has incredible staying power, does not crease with wear and is water resistant. It can easily be applied with fingertips or a brush and can be used with or without foundation.
A makeup artist favorite and used on countless film/TV sets, this line of creamy, blend-able, super pigmented concealers is feather light and smooth as silk for the delicate skin under the eyes.
- Full coverage natural concealer
- For most skin types, including aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving formula with nourishing coconut oil and jojoba oil
- 65% certified organic ingredients combined with non-nano mineral pigments
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in glass jar
- Offered in 5 shades
- EU Certified
- Testing UNdetected for Organic fluorine - the gold standard for PFAS testing both studied and unstudied.
Made effective by nature.
When Coconut Oil is applied topically, its medium chain fatty acids help the skin retain its moisture content by eliminating moisture loss through the pores of the skin. It's also composed of capric acid, caprylic acid, and lauric acid, which have antimicrobial properties that can help protect the skin. Has a high vitamin E content, well known for its high antioxidant and skin benefiting properties.
Known for helping to maintain hydration & acting as anti-inflammatory, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil is the only oil that closely resembles human sebum. It is chemically not an actual oil but a wax ester, which is non-greasy and may have skin balancing properties for oily skin. Semi-occlusive, it makes skin soft and supple, and forms a protective, moisturizing barrier.
Rosehip Oil is derived from the rosa canina rose bush, known for its high omega fatty acid content and skin-regenerative properties.