More Details - Brow Pomades
Meant for application with SAPPHO's angle brush, to create clean, precise lines that will not fade, or the eyeliner brush for strokes that mimic hair. A staple in makeup artist kits, discover the surprisingly versatile Taupe Grey color.
Highly recommended for impactful eyes on people wearing makeup with masks or for creating a professional finished makeup look.
- Organic and vegan brow pomade to define or thicken brows
- Gentle natural brow wax with superior staying power
- Naturally colored with low heavy metal minerals
- For all skin types, including acne-prone, aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving, healthy hair formula with nourishing castor, jojoba and argan oils
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in glass jar
- Offered in 3 colors: Medium Brown, Taupe Grey and Dark Brown
Made effective by nature.
Castor Seed Oil is an age-old vegetable oil obtained from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant with impressive anti-inflammatory properties. Thicker than most oils, it is an ideal base for brow products and helps retain moisture.
Found in northern Mexico and the southwestern United States, Candelilla shrubs provide a strong, hard wax perfect for replacing beeswax and create a continuous film for imparting color on brows.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract is a great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action said to be helpful for acne, eczema & related skin issues. It helps to soothe skin, giving it a soft appearance.