Are you a dynamic, driven sales leader with a passion for organic beauty, an appreciation of art, fashion, and design, and a track record of success in team environments? Offering the best-performing organic, vegan cosmetics in the world, a dedicated customer base, and rapidly growing sales, Sappho New Paradigm is now seeking a sales and marketing leader to champion our exciting growth in North American markets, across both online and offline channels.
Regional Market Development Manager, North America
The primary mission of the Market Development Manager is to drive profitable omnichannel sales growth, working with existing clients and establishing new ones. Responsible for a North American sales plan, the Regional Market Development Manager will take ownership of sales, from strategy through to execution, including:
- Development and execution of Regional Business Development Master Plan
- Quarterly and Monthly Sales Targets
- Key Account Targets – Identification and Penetration Strategy
- Sales Promotion Calendar
- Planning and Implementation of Effective Marketing Collateral and Presentations to Support Master Plan objectives
Regional Business Development Master Plan
- Develop understanding of market drivers and take ownership of executing a plan to capture opportunities.
- Develop and drive account strategies
- Achieve sales with tailored presentations, customer visits, workshops and any activities to raise interest of customers in new products.
- Work with senior management on pricing metrics for accounts.
- Maintain high standards of customer service in ongoing account management
- Develop and implement an articulated operational marketing plan to achieve BD Master Plan objectives including Sales kits, Specific Communication, trade show highlights, publicity, content marketing, innovative means… etc
- Participate in Sales Meetings, Trade-Shows
- Design and implement annual Promotions calendar and proactively establish account-specific promotion strategies to increase profitable sales growth.
Managerial and Administration
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue
- General timely sales reports and monitor budgets
- Work with management to develop pricing schedules and rates
- Engage with management via participation in regular (weekly) sales meetings and periodic strategic sales reviews to identify future opportunities
Product / Innovation
- Regularly provide customer feedback on market trends and existing products, packing, and promotions to assist management in determining 1) product popularity 2) regional / demographic suitability for specific products and 3) opportunities for introduction of new / unique products and promotions.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7 years beauty industry sales and marketing experience
- Track record of regional product or team leadership in North America
- Demonstrable experience planning and implementing sales strategy in both offline and online channels
- Strong customer relationships in key markets
- Capable of executing both sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial personality with self-directed growth/target driven mindset
- Willingness to travel (3-5 days/month, within North America)
Education and Language
- Undergraduate Degree preferred (Sales / Marketing Concentration)
- Additional languages (particularly French, Spanish) a benefit
Renumeration will be based on experience and results.
Posting is open until July 11, unless other wise notified.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org