You can contact us at
For press/review inquires please contact Marika Mousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Founder
JoAnn Fowler is a Canadian makeup artist and the founder of Sappho New Paradigm Cosmetics.
- In 2004, JoAnn Fowler was nominated for two CINOMA Award for Best Makeup for her role as head of department in the ‘L Word’
- In 2005 she was nominated for an EMMY Award for best makeup in ‘Reefer Madness’
- In 2008 Fowler incorporated her first line of organic Cosmetics called Sappho Organics.
- In 2013 she won a LEO Award for best makeup in ‘The Ring of Fire’
- In a Globe and Mail Article in 2013 Sappho Cosmetics was named as a rival of Chanel or M.A.C. by Toronto’s green beauty expert Donna Bishop
- In 2014 JoAnn took part in the Smithsonian Channel’s documentary “ Coming Clean with Cosmetics”
- JoAnn’s resume includes head of department credits for : Final Destination 5, Air Bud, Life Size, Twilight Saga New Moon, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, The L Word, Life Unexpected, X-Men 2, Duets and many more
- JoAnn is famed for her regular work on major actors and fashion icons including Jennifer Beals, Pam Grier, Drew Barrymore, Lindsay Lohan, Carmen Electra, Maria Bello, Katie Cassidy, Mia Kirshner, Jack Black, Snoop Dog, Matthew Fox to name a few.
- In November 2016, JoAnn Fowler presents her latest project, Sappho New Paradigm
CLEAN. CONSCIOUS. VEGAN.